Custom Search

Wednesday, March 5

I do Care For u.. SMS

Dear Diary!!
Last Night! some one sent me message me saying that no body care for her...and i promptly call her and ask her why...and she told me of her problem....she just broke up with her boy friend and she was crying and repeatably telling me that no body care for her...and this got me upset and i scold her back...that i care for her!! she immediately hung up on me!! Which was my fault actualy...1 i think i scare her!!

But later i wrote and Sms "whic i forgot what i wrote but i wrote to her telling her that sound like this :

"you say that that no body care about u. But u need to known that There are many people that care for you..is just that you dint know it. It could be because one of them is me, if only 1 person cares 4 u...than it would mean that person is me..If no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world any more!!!!

then after 3 hour at 4am my phone vibrate and i pickup my Hp just an hour ago and all that i can heard was a cry.... but know that she had read my mesage...that i told her that. u sily girl..stop crying..or i hang up...which she did..try to stop but in those between crying she said thank you!.. and i just laugh softly and hang up... and call her using my Happy number...we had a long conversation untill 5 oclock in the morning...and i promise to see her tomorrow...

dear diary im going to kedah tomorrow. to see our stupid little girl..

bye..cu again

No comments:

Share/Bookmark
Love of A Little World