Custom Search

Friday, March 7

Feeling Lonely


Dear Diary,

God I hate this feeling! Make it go away. . .NOW! I don't mind being alone. I hate feeling lonely.

I just needed to say the words...

It's not that I am really obsessed about things or loneliness, I just can't stand this things no more.

I am all alone, I remember people who were around me, when I was not. And that is hard to feel, 'cause even now I seek for myself knowing I am a lone person.

And soon I will recover my reality, my force ad strenght.

Now I just do Think that being lonely is not that bad. It is just that, not bad. I feel missing, I feel sorry, I feel things, that's all!

Maybe one day I'll rest my mind upon something really warm. But will I be calm? Will I rest? What is this unquiet feel?

I am overwhelmed, overwhelming, and lost; and then again, found.

Soon, I will remember, soon I will forget. But I just wanted to have someone, not me, to hold on to: everyone. But what if I get tired of it?

What...

That is foolish, and dumb, but it sure is me.

I thought I didn't need to be me to be... I just wanted to be.

Will someone let me be?

And if they let, will they let beside of me?

I love, I hate, I don't care. I am scared of myself sometimes. Profoundly scared.

Let me be. Let me be me. Let me be me, but be you with me. I love thee. Feeling out of my mind, in the middle of the night, but it is morning yet, and this soon I find myself moaning already.

Some time wandering ....but Difficult! But soon it will pass, and dead I will return to my wounded land. Go ahead! Let go, let go of these things, but hold them inside, but follow your path. Even if it is being alone.

No comments:

Share/Bookmark
Love of A Little World