Custom Search

Wednesday, February 20

Blues Day

Today i woke up at 6.30 in the morning after spending a unrest lest night yesterday..
How is she today.... they are days...i sometime i thought i saw her...look back behind..i wish to see her... i still miss her....

evertime when i go there this song sometime came across my mind..I can’t help but parallel my feelings from the time with the memory with this song.

At first, I was excited to go. I was a little apprehensive at first, have never been so deeply . Overall, though, I was excited. I wanted to get in there and just LOVE !!! More than , what I wanted to let her know that they still people who care..

It belong to one of my favorite rock group call Coldplay; a song called “Fix You”. This song plays on each and every one of my emotions, from excitement to sadness. But then it offers a bit of hope, as well.

...


i'm still worry about what had happen to her...

Why is the word so strange?

No comments:

Share/Bookmark
Love of A Little World