Custom Search

Friday, March 1

A Book Review of "Little Women" by Louisa May Alcott ~ My Favorite Childrens Book

While i was going though squido today  there was a feature lens  for that day on A Book Review of a children book title "Little Women" by Louisa May Alcott


 The first volume of Little Women was published by Roberts Brothers in 1868.The first printing of 2,000 copies sold out quickly and more printings were soon ordered but the company had trouble keeping up with demand. They announced: "The great literary hit of the season is undoubtedly Miss Alcott's Little Women, the orders for which continue to flow in upon us to such an extent as to make it impossible to answer them with promptness."                                                                Quote From Wikipedia on the book "Little Women"

 "If you are searching for the perfect book to read or give as a gift to a girl then this may just be the book you want. I've read many books (for how old I am) and out of the few hundreds that I have read my most favorite children's book would have to be "Little Women" by Louisa May Alcott. I have read it a few times, listen to it a few times, and enjoyed it each and every time. You may have seen a movie before but it doesn't compare to the book. Why its my favorite, a little bit about it and more you will find below. Moreover its not just my favorite it has been a favorite with many ever since the day it was published. I hope you enjoy what I have written and have a great day!"

                                                                                                   quote from Loisa May Alcott


To read more of her review pls go to the original link bellow


A Book Review of "Little Women" by Louisa May Alcott 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello,William .
Are you Chinese?
I have a blogspot too,and i want to add ads there.Can you tell me how to do ?
My email: imbaday@gmail.com
blog: http://inspiredclothes.blogspot.com/
Thank you!

Share/Bookmark
Love of A Little World