Custom Search

Tuesday, January 8

Why Women Cry ?

One day a little boy saw his mother cry...
The Little boy asked his mother,





"Why are you crying?"
"Because I'm a woman , "
she told him.




"I don't understand , "
he said.
His Mom just hugged him and said ,
"And you never will."





Later the little boy asked his father ,
"Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"





"All women cry for no reason , "
was all his dad could say.




The little boy grew up and became a man ,
still wondering why women cry...?





Finally he put in a call to God.
When God got on the phone , he asked ,
"God , why do women cry so easily?"



God said:


"When I made the woman she had to be special.



I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort..




I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth
and
the rejection that many times comes from her children.





I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going
when everyone else gives up ,
and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining.





I gave her the sensitivity to love her children
under any and all circumstances ,
even when her child has hurt her very badly.





I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart.




I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife , but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfaltering.




And finally , I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed."





"You see my son , " said God ,


"the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears , the figure that she carries , or the way she combs her hair.


The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes , because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides."

No comments:

Share/Bookmark
Love of A Little World