Custom Search

Wednesday, February 27

"Life" and Whatsoever Happen !!

I woke up early today....and it took me longer than usual to get out from my bed....i stare at my bed room ceiling and was thinking alot about "Life"....what does it mean to be
alive...? ......and then i realize something that we will never know when whatever will happen to us in the future... ... Big Question.POP!!into my mind....when I Then ASK MY SELF: when it happen HOW DID I LIVE MY LIFE? were it WORTH IT??

I Have realy long though this money and decide that wheresoever happen I am going to die someday. And when that happens, I will be forgiven and forgotten for all the things that I have
done, be it good or bad. So I'm going to live my life, my way, regardless of what people say. Live everyday like there is no tomorrow... I respect your right to hate me, my lifestyle, my looks, my attitude, my everything...Cos from starting from today i'will be my self which is just that's just downright me without the fake mask that most people put on...

No comments:

Share/Bookmark
Love of A Little World